Replicon For Labor Cost Capitalization
Businesses that want to manage their projects and capitalize on those labor costs accurately utilize Replicon’s powerful project time tracking platform to account for all capital spend towards employees, and get complete visibility into project progress, resource productivity, costs and other metrics.
Time Tracking For Your Project Teams
- Configure timesheets and expenses to capture the information as per your cost capitalization needs.
- Enable project resources to book time off on the timesheet to indicate vacation and unavailability.
- Utilize timesheet comments and attachments to give supervisors detailed context and transparency useful during consolidation and audits.
- Leverage our advanced mobile app to enable your remote teams to submit time and expense entries.
Intelligent Validations and Approvals
- Leverage advanced business validations to reduce errors on timesheets and calculation of CapEx.
- Ensure timely submission from employees and supervisors using real-time alerts.
- Model approval workflows to get project hours reviewed by the right approvers to increase accuracy of your cost capitalization.
- Dynamic routing of timesheets to project managers or supervisors further reduces overheads and lead times.
Manage Capital Project Delivery
- Create multi-level projects, define project milestones, and set up relevant information in seconds.
- Set estimates and track project status, actuals, & WIP in real-time to manage your business.
- Get a centralized view of all your capital projects & associated hours.
- Access detailed information about project hours, costs, and productivity.
Streamlined Cost Capitalization
- Easily categorize projects and tasks as CapEx or OpEx.
- Set costs at resource level and easily estimate your cost capitalization potential right at the project’s start.
- Normalize hours to get a true picture of what time can be claimed.
- Quickly consolidate all your labor costs and capitalize accurately.
- Set accurate project hour targets for individuals and roll up to understand estimates at the organization level.
- Easily handle reduced work hours and exceptions, such as holidays or non-working days.
- Give your supervisors and executives up-to-the-minute visibility into project hours.
- Manage performance and accountability with access to historical trends and real-time visibility into project progress.
Integrations For Your Project Organization
- Utilize our prebuilt connectors or build your own using our web services API.
- Seamlessly share time and project data with other applications within your business ecosystem.
- Connect with CRM, HR, PM, accounting, ERP or other proprietary systems using our prebuilt connectors and integration services.
Plan Better, Be Audit-Ready
- Define your business metrics and manage your capital project performance.
- Get real-time visibility into project progress, actual hours, actual capital hours, and other specific metrics using our out-of-the-box reports.
- Configure the reports to match your audit needs and schedule them for periodic checks.
- Plan for future capital projects better by utilizing historical claims data.
“In the professional services industry, time, expenses and resource data is our lifeblood to ensure we support our teams, we exceed expectations with our clients, and we grow our business. Replicon plays an intrinsic role at Xoomworks.” Read More
“Our accounting department has significantly simplified the coding, and subsequently the data collected, in our mandated payroll system, to rely heavily on Replicon to understand the percentage of time spent on jobs to fine-tune our service level agreements, performance measures and unit costs.” Read More
“From the onset, it’s clear that Replicon is an innovative technology company, and that it sees optimizing time as a core pillar to delivering significant value to its customers” Read More
“We rely heavily on Replicon’s built-in reports, and another standout feature for us is the progress bar that visually represents how a project is tracking against a client’s budget. Using these functionalities, managers can pull a report in seconds on how a project is tracking.” Read More
“With Replicon, it’s been so much easier for us to track campaigns, and break it down into subcategories so we have more granularity into how a project is faring. We continue to embrace how to use the data in more strategic and critical ways each day, which undoubtedly helps us continue to serve our clients effectively.” Read More